What to Expect
Our approach is simple. We believe that health is your most valuable possession. We offer our new patients three steps to better health:
Pain relief care
When many people seek care in our office they have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
After your most obvious symptoms subside, we will work on any other nervous system dysfunctions and strengthening your muscles to lead you to more complete recovery.
Through simple education we hope to communicate the value of preventive chiropractic care giving you the opportunity to optimize your health to your full potential. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
You’re in charge!
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as health coaches. You’re in charge! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want.
Sound interesting? Please give us a call today!
Conditions we treat
- Back and Neck Pain (strain/sprain)
- Disc herniations, bulges and degeneration
- Tension and Migraine headaches
- Radiating Arm and Leg Pain
- Sprains and Strains (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and feet)
- Sports Injuries (running, ball sports, gymnastics, wrestling etc)
- Car accident injuries
- Work related injuries
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Tendinitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Bursitis
- Knee tendinitis
- Meniscal Injuries fo the Knee
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Plantar Fascitis
- Heel Pains
- We can help reverse the effects of injuries caused by repetitive motion, poor posture, and poor lifting habits.